Land Mobile Communications Council Elects Board of Directors for 2017-2018
Herndon, VA – The membership of the Land Mobile Communications Council (LMCC) elected its Board of Directors during its annual meeting on April 26, 2017, at the Mandarin Oriental, Washington, D.C. Elected to the Board of Directors as officers for 2017-2018 were:
• President— Farokh Latif (Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials International),
• Vice President— John Prendergast (The Monitoring Association), and
• Secretary/Treasurer—Mark Crosby (Enterprise Wireless Alliance).
Also elected to the Board of Directors as At-Large members were:
• Doug Aiken (International Municipal Signal Association),
• Jim Goldstein (International Association of Fire Chiefs), and
• Ralph A. Haller (Forestry Conservation Communications Association).
In addition, during the meeting, the LMCC recognized the contributions of Terry Fishel to the land mobile radio industry. Mr. Fishel, who recently retired from the Federal Communications Commission Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, was honored for decades of service to many thousands of licensees.