Land Mobile Communications Council Elects Board of Directors for 2016-17
Land Mobile Communications Council Elects Board of Directors for 2016-2017
April 14, 2016
Herndon, VA—The membership of the Land Mobile Communications Council (LMCC) elected its Board of Directors during its annual meeting on April 12, 2016, in the District of Columbia. Elected to the Board of Directors as officers were:
- President—Farokh Latif (Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials International),
- Vice President—Michele Farquhar, Esq. (Association of American Railroads), and
- Secretary/Treasurer—Mark Crosby (Enterprise Wireless Alliance).
Also elected to the Board of Directors as At-Large members were:
- Jim Goldstein (International Association of Fire Chiefs),
- Ralph A. Haller (Forestry Conservation Communications Association), and
- David Smith (Forest Industries Telecommunications).
The Land Mobile Communications Council is a nonprofit association of organizations that represent the wireless communications interests of public safety, critical infrastructure, business, industrial, transportation, private and common carriers as well as manufacturers of wireless communications equipment. Learn more at lmcc.org.